Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Here I Come!

One of  the things I want to do this year is to journal my thoughts, dreams, favorite things and my grattitude to God down on something, somewhere...and since I seem to be sitting here at the computer each evening, I am going to strive to keep my blog up to  date.  One of the things that has been driving me CRAZY, is having a catchy name for my blog, like so many do.  Well until I think of something, it will remain.....ROR....

Today was a great day at church where I did the childrens story about GOALS.....and I told them, that we have to keep striving to meet our goals that we have made for ourselves....big ones, little ones.  We have to keep trying to reach that goal every day, every week, every month.  Even if we take 2 Steps Forward....3 Steps Back,,,,, to get there....Baby Steps.....Just keep trying....and that is what I am going to do.

My first day of Reading My Bible in a Year went good.  I started on a website that it is right in front of me.
I am going to go Chronological.....read Genisis 1-3......Darn those apples!!!!

Off to bed.......a busy day at the office tomorrow.....Jessica will have her baby boy in the mornin....

Blessings to all~

Lynn

No comments: