Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1,2,3, Damp

Yeah, that is what I am saying in my head as I practice my chimes for our last performance of the Holiday season this coming Sunday.  We are playing "We Three Kings".  Now I need to read up on this but I think it is Epiphany, which I think is when the Wise Men came to visit?  It is a beautiful piece but I do not read music and know that I am the weak link in our choir. But I am practicing daily so I can play for God and for my church family.
That is one thing I wish that I would have been made to do when I was in school was to take some kind of musical instrument.  At least to be able to read music!! 
Just count, 1,2,3,1,2,3 (don't think about the grocery store or the laundry!)




I will update as to how it turns out!!

Blessings
~Lynn

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Update.....our performance was less than stellar! OMG we all made mistakes...sigh.....it was a hard piece...Better luck next time.....~Lynn