Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brrrrrrrrr......It is COLD outside!!

...and that makes me want to stay sitting in one warm spot and not get up a move around.....so therefore I do not get anything accomplished around the house.....and THAT makes me mad at myself......aarrgghhh.
I need MOTIVATION!   I think it in my head and have good intentions.....but just do not DO IT!!!

Mya is asleep right now so thought I would write here.  I should be doing laundry, dishes but NOPE, this is important too....
Mya K is getting so darn cute in the things she says and does.  We were at GGs today and she was beings so silly.  She would wrinkle up her nose and give us kisses....she is usually very selfish with those. So we took the opportunity while we could.....She loves Kolby, she would go search him out hollering "Kow-bee" and  she also loves GGs chicken and noodles..Of course we all do because they are homemade noodles....Yummm.

Mom is really slowing down in the things she can do.  She can't stand for very long but she will not admit it!!
Have to be careful on how I approach any subject regarding her inability to do for herself.  I asked her today about needing a rail in her bathtub...she wanted to know why I was worried about that!!!!!  "Just askin Mom, don't want you to fall.." 

Uh-oh I hear Mya K....short nap and I read too long on FaceBook .....darn it!
Put new batteries in her little piano....I think we have a future player for the church.

Even though the sun is not shining today, our grandkids sure do bring Sunshine to our lives.. I am sure she is playing our favorite song too."You are mySunshine,,,,my only Sunshine,  you make me HAPPY when skies are grey......"

No comments: