Friday, March 25, 2011

Headache at 1 AM - a unfavorite thing!!

What to do when you have a killer headache awaken you at 1 am? You get up and take Tylenol with "caffeine" so you can't go back to sleep!  Or you can blog, which is my new favorite thing.  It is better to get up and move around and do something, than lay there and try and give yourself a worse headache trying to go back to sleep.  So, what do I write about?

I think I will write about my wonderful mom.  She will be 89 years old in June of this year.  I was thinking as I told Jaime last night, what a great daughter she was, that her reply was how she had learned it from me.  It definitely must be the "trickle down effect" from her grandmother.  My mom would do whatever she could, to help someone. She has a wonderful listening ear, and knows what to say to build you up when your walls are crumbling.  I know that her time here with us is getting shorter, I can see it, even though she will NOT complain.  I pray that God will give us many more years with her and that when her time on earth is done, I also pray that He will just let her go to sleep at home.  She would never want anyone to have to wait on her, although it would be my privilege to do so.  She would not want Kolby to see her sick , because she loves that little boy more than anything.  He has brought such light to her life. She continues to be independent and a little spit-fire and I hope she is till the day she dies.
Dear God, May it be so . . . .

GGs Birthday~ Kolby,Kyra and Dylann~ 88 years old~6-10

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. - Marcel Proust



Blessings
~Lynn




No comments: