Saturday, February 9, 2013

My New Room! I Love It!

My craft room was previously my daughters bedroom. She had painted it turquose with pink blinds and curtains. She had about a thousand little holes where her posters were at.  It was long overdue for an overhaul.
Here are some before pictures, I did not get any of the scrapbook part darn.
 
I love the colors brown and blue together, so that was what I went with, and my accent color of maroon which is carried throughout the rest of the house too.
 
I moved the desk to the west side of the room and made a little reading corner. Then moving around the room is the computer desk.

 Then on around to my scrapbooking table.  I am still working on this cos it still looks a little cluttered to me. I moved the plant and that helped a bit.  I repainted the pegboard and we added a shelf.  I put many of my embellishments in mason jars to display.  Love it!!!
This is the closet with an old computer desk that holds all of my scrapbook things in it. I love lots of light so have many lamps too!
 
I love my new room, I found a brown and blue carpet from Alco and some pretty maroon valances from JC Penny, both very reasonable.
 
 I splurged on a clearance wall hanging from Hobby Lobby to hang above  the shelves.
 
This was done very low cost, paint was the main expense. The curtains, blinds and rug were all on sale or clearance. Total redo of approx. $100.00.  I reused alot of things I already had elsewhere in the house. I LOVE it.  It is one of my FAVORITE things.....

~Blessings
Lynn

No comments: