Monday, February 25, 2013

The Blizzard of Oz !!

We are in the middle of the second snowstorm in a week, that has closed down just about everything, including work!  I would not say it is one of my favorite things, but the beauty and fun that comes after certainly is.

We received around 14 inches of this beautiful wet stuff on our very dry, dry yard. We need this moisture so badly.  Today we are to get another 6-8 inches on top of that.
Alot of it melted over the weekend tho.  PaPa, Mya and I made a snowman and she went sledding.  It was a beautiful day. Our sled was out of cardboard! Hey, It worked! LOL


                                                         Ooopsie!!

                             Then we went to the backyard and made "Frosty"


 Afterward we came in and made some treats. Brownie Pops..... Yumm, I made most of them while Mya napped and she put the sprinkles on them. Then we gave them to everyone. We went to dinner at Aunt Janices house...she gave one to her and Aunt Sharon.
 
 

 
What a wonderful Sunday ~ one of my favorite things
I did miss going to church though.  It was one of those days I felt overwhelmed with
family and home obligations. Then to have a snow day to catch up on stuff.
Ahh well.......
 
 
~Blessings
 
Lynn

No comments: