Monday, December 2, 2013

OMGoodness What a headache

For the last several weeks I have been trying to access this blog site to post on it and have had a devil of a time!!
I FINALLY discovered tonight after one hour of computer rage that I have two gmail accounts!!!  (Sigh)  Go figure.....

I feel so much better now though~ I was afraid I was going to have to abandon this one and just blog on my new one (which I did start on Wordpress by the way) Sorry Blogger for all the bad words I just called you` when it was really my fault all along....all because of the number 1!!

There has been sooooo much happen since I last blogged back in February.  I lost my momma, spent a long hot summer just working, but did enjoy the grandkids of course...and lots of other stuff I will get you caught up on.

For now I want to share our Thanksgiving photo.....
We had a nice Thanksgiving. Uncle Jimmy and I are not in the picture but we were there also.  I did fix Moms cornbread dressing and it did pass Jaimes approval.
I was fortunate to find her recipe here in her recipe box.....a priceless box of memories and goodness.





More to come soon on my blogging~ This is to be my "therapy".   

~Many Blessings
~Lynn

No comments: