Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 ~ Look out cos here I come!

We brought the New Year in with a night of good sleep! On NYD we went and had a great meal at Carlos O'Kellys. I love,love,love their orange-mango margaritas.  We had a nice slow peaceful new years day.

Today the snow came down so softly from the sky.  There was no wind and it was just hovering around the freezing mark.  I went out in just a jacket and took a few pictures with my "new to me" camera.

 My "Snow Garden" is very welcoming!



The neighbor kids enjoying the snow!


Such big and beautiful flakes falling.   
Some leftovers from fall getting a pretty white blanket for the new year! 
 It is now 8pm and I went to check outside and we are having a blizzard!  Blowing snow and cold, cold wind!  What happened to my pretty snowfall??  Only in Kansas!
My latest projects:
I have decided to make my planner into sort of a diary/journal.  I know that the pressure to have it done before the dates will drive me crazy and only set me up for failure. So if I do it after the fact, maybe I will not stress over it.  


In my TnT book, aka Smashbook! This in my HNY page.  It seems a little juvenile to me......my critical self. I need to work on that!!  

 This is a infinity scarf that I made!!  While watching a movie.  It was done with only my fingers!!  I plan on making more as I think my granddaughters will like them..Maybe for V-day!! 
 Here is a link to the video:

How To Finger Knit an Infinity Scarf   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAwM72VAbEU



 I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. 
-- John Burroughs

Blessings ~Lynn


No comments: