Monday, December 29, 2014

My New Favorite Pastime! Mixed Media Art

I have loved to paint and draw since I was a little girl and this last year have been taking some art classes from my friend Kayann Ausherman at From Victory Road http://fromvictoryroad.com/ .  She has helped to respark that passion that I had put away during the years of raising kids, work and other things.  Here I am getting ready to play with my new Christmas treasures.  I got a Smashbook kit from Victory Road http://fromvictoryroad.com/.  Oh my it has such wonderful things in it!  I also spent some of my Christmas $$ on a new kind of media called Gellatos.


My first pages of my "This N That" book: Page 1 is made with the Gelatos and some of the goodies in my kit.  Page 2 is a piece that I found on Pinterest.  Not my idea but she was fun to do!

This is a "stuff" holder that I painted of a little box cover from one of my christmas presents.  It was too sturdy to throw away.  It turned out really cute. 

It will sit on my desk and be a little catch-all until I put things away in its proper place.  I am so excited to work on my planner and art journal AND Smashbook...My my when will I scrapbook!!

Here's to a wonderful 2015 and lets see if I continue my quest to blog!!  hmmmm when will I do that??????......

Blessings~ Lynn

No comments: