Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wow, Where did the summer go?



It has came and went. Our second "cold" snap is to blow in tonight. Goodbye to summer of 2011. I will update with pictures later.  Right now my goal is to post about my favorite part of the week.  Which I am late cos I want to post about the fact that last week, Sunday, my favorite part of it was that I, Me, Myself, made an great brisket on the Trager!  I should have taken pictures like alot of the bloggers do with great recipes, but by the time I thought about it it was two-thirds gone and not pretty anymore.
barbecue brisket sandwich
The web site I went to was from http://www.amazingribs.com/ under recipes for Texas Beef Brisket. There is some excellent information there and I used the dry rub and mop sauce from it as well.  This picture was borrowed from this site.

We ate some great sandwiches last night made from what was left!  Mmmmm, mmm, mmm...


I am going to do much better with my blog. I hope.  at least I am going to try.

Till the next time.....

~Lynn

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I can attest to the very good brisket, and the rolls ;-)! Way to go Mom :)