Sunday, October 14, 2012

Unbelievable!

I could not believe it! When I checked to see when I had last posted on my blog!  Almost one year has gone by......Where did it go? OMGosh.....

I have been  wanting to start blogging again but when I would sit down to do so, I would check my FaceBook first. Well.....of course by the time I wasted an hour or more, there was not time for any blogging, mine or reading anyone elses.  So I deactivated my FB account last week and I have to say I have not missed it at all.

I awoke this morning to birds singing or rather arguing! It was a flock of Robins!!  Here is a picture of them at the bird bath last week.  I did not know they flew in flocks!!  There were many more around the garden as well.
 
 
Robins are one of my favorite things,
especially when you see the first ones
at the beginning of Spring.  You
know winter is almost over!
 
I sure hope I can keep this blog up at least a couple of times a week.... I know I have said this before...but Try,Try again!!
 
 
~  Blessings
 
Lynn
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: